Devino Online platform allows customers to send email messages using the standard SMTP protocol. This type of integration will allow you to easily connect CRM, CMS or other system to the Devino Online platform to send email messages to your customers. Devino Online platform will automatically filter unsubscribed and hard bounce addresses when sending messages via SMTP
In order to start sending email messages using the SMTP protocol, you need:
- Register in the Personal Account.
- Get SMTP login and SMTP password from your personal manager, or through the technical support service.
- Inform the connect-IP address to Devino Online platform, to your personal manager or technical support.
- Register the address
smtp.devino.online, port 588 (TLS), or 466 (SSL) as the SMTP server in your application.
- Register SMTP login and SMTP password received from your personal manager or technical support.
The following rules must be observed when sending email messages:
- Use a verified domain (you can request a domain in the Personal Account on the page for creating an email newsletter)
- Indicate the correct recipient address
- Do not send emails larger than 500 KB.
- Do not upload files to the letter. If you need to send a file, you can point to it with a link.
- Do not specify several recipient addresses in the "TO" field, since the sending will be made only to the first address.
- Messages are sent in UTF-8 encoding.
- Indicate a link to unsubscribe [Unsubscribe] and a link to the web version [WebVersion].
You can add an unsubscribe link to your email. To do this, you need to transmit [Unsubscribe] tag in the message body.
If you want to unsubscribe from the newsletter click <a href=\"[Unsubscribe]\">here</a> <a href=\"[WebVersion]\">Web version</a>
Devino Online platform returns standard SMTP error code 554 Transaction failed and text description if email message validation error occurred
|Must authenticate before sending mail||Incorrect login or password|
|Internal server error||Server error|
|Message exceeds fixed size limit||Exceeded acceptable letter size|
|Invalid recipient address:
||Incorrect recipient address|
|Disallowed source address:
||Unconfirmed recipient address|